Thursday, October 16, 2014

Raptor Education Foundation Visits Paterson's Eastside High School

Recently National Geographic published an article alleging that birdwatching and birdwatchers are racist. 

I responded with an essay that American Thinker ran. You can see that essay here

The Raptor Education Foundation informed me of their visit to Paterson's Eastside High School. Eastside High School does not have a single white student, I don't think. It is all African American and Hispanic. It is in a low-income neighborhood in Paterson, NJ. 

I am overjoyed that the Raptor Education Foundation visited Eastside High School. I just wish everyone concerned about racial injustice would respond as the REF does: by doing something positive and concrete.

I immediately made a financial donation to the Raptor Education Foundation and I invite anyone who cares about racial injustice, the environment, and who wants to contribute to making the world a better place to do the same. Here is their Facebook page and here is their web page.

Here is an account of the REF's visit to Eastside High School in 1994:


No comments:

Post a Comment