Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Sister. An Update.

I've posted three previous blog posts requesting prayers for a miracle for my sister. You can read those blog posts at the links, below.

I haven't posted many updates because her story is her story and I don't want to violate her privacy by posting what is, essentially, her story.

What can I say.

I am overwhelmed and very sad.

God's plan is invisible to me.

I pray not to lose my faith. I don't think I will. In some things I am stubborn and I think I will be in this. But I can't say I like God very much right now.

I have never loved anyone more than I have loved my sister, and no one has loved her more than I have.

It's not easy.

That's pretty much all I can say.

Thank you.

The first blog post requesting prayers for my sister is here.

Another one is here.

And another is here.

5 comments:

  1. May God give up, in face of your stubbornness, and start treating you and your sister better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and your sister. You have been such a help and I hope our prayers help you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is Ditto what Gordon said.... the prayers are being sent and we know they will be heard...

    ReplyDelete