Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Reading "Save Send Delete" Livened Up Our Whole Relationship!


Very, very grateful to "Kate" for the fabulous review, below, of "Save Send Delete" at Amazon.

If you'd like a signed copy of "Save Send Delete" for yourself or for your loved one for Christmas, please contact me!

"I can't put it down. A very inspiring 'love story' over the internet between a Catholic Professor and a famous Atheist through email. This book is written so beautifully and thought provoking, it will make you laugh, cry, and contemplate the meaning of life. You want to jump into the pages and debate these topics with them.

Since reading 'Save Send Delete' I have realized how much I was stagnating in my own thought process and it made me want to broaden my horizons, to read more, to educate myself more, to be more, think more, love more, act more.

It is NOT a book just about being Catholic or being Atheist. It is more about Life. About cultures, classes, diversities, and what we ultimatelyall have in common. This book gave my husband, a born again Christian, and I, a Catholic school girl Catholic, so much to discuss and debate. It actually livened up our whole relationship. I HIGHLY recommend this book. One of the best reads I have had the pleasure of reading in a very long time."


Review at Amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment