Monday, May 14, 2012

Win a Free Copy of "Save Send Delete" - Tell a Friend!



Amazon reviewers like "Save Send Delete":

"A fabulous, warm, fascinating and wonderful love story."

"Perhaps it was David Eggers 'Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius' that last moved me this way."

"An education in the background and beliefs of many of the world's greatest religions - their strengths and their weaknesses."

You can check out more reviews here.

I'm celebrating. That's me, on the right of the photo. Robin is right across from me. 



Join the celebration. Enter a contest to win a free copy of "Save Send Delete."

Share news of "Save Send Delete" with five people who haven't heard about the book yet. Tell those five to email me that they've learned about the book from you. And your name is entered in the contest. A winner will be selected at random from those names.

Here's an example of the email you might send:

"Hi! I'm writing to tell you about a new book called 'Save Send Delete.' It's a true story about a devout Catholic and an atheist celebrity who debate the existence of God and fall in love. Reviewers have called it 'funny,' 'passionate,' and 'brilliant.' I am entering a contest to win a free copy. If you email the author and tell her that you learned about the book from me, I might win. Here's the Amazon page for the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Save-Send-Delete-Danusha-Goska/dp/1846949866 ."

Your friend could email me a message like this:

"Hi, I just learned about 'Save Send Delete' from my friend Betty." If your name is Betty!

To email me, your friend can use the "contact" link on the left hand side of this page.

You can also email me directly at:

my first name dot my last name at gmail dot com.

I wrote my email address that way in order to avoid spam. You have to replace "my first name" with Danusha. Etc.

Contest expiration: midnight on Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th, 2012.

Thanks! And good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment